StudySmart Hub Opportunities
Should you be interested in setting up a StudySmart Hub in one of the areas available for StudySmart Hub Franchise opportunities, please complete the details in the form below.
Furthermore, should you have another area in mind, please also fill in your details in the form below and we will contact you.
As we are in the process of establishing a national footprint, the first 20 StudySmart Hubs are available at minimal cost. Because sustainability and quality of service offering is a high priority with us, the financial model is such that StudySmart Hubs operate at high profit margins and should be able to recover their set-up cost within a month or two.
- Johannesburg North
Hub Owners are provided with inter alia the following:
- Data projector
- White screen
- Box with DVD’s, Workbooks, printed Parental guides and a book.
- Branded X-frame pull-up banner for interior display
- Branded flag banner for exterior use
- Business cards
- Marketing material
- Operating manual
- Workbooks for children (Afrikaans and English)
- Presenter’s Guide (Afrikaans and English)
- A copy of the book ‘Study without Stress’ by Dr. Deon van Wyk in which the philosophy and methodology of the StudySmart approach is explained.
- Bloemfontein (2)
Should you be interested in a StudySmart Hub Opportunity, please fill in the form below.