Existing Studysmart Hubs
Because of the highly visual and user friendly way in which the material is presented, the Course format can be adapted to suit the individual requirements of parents and children. The StudySmart Course is therefore offered in four different formats:
- In Printed Format for parents and their children to work through the Course on their own.
- In Electronic Online Format for parents and their children to work through the Course on their own.
- As a Face-to-Face Course for children, presented by highly competent, experienced and caring staff members.
- The Blended Format which is a blend of the Face-to-Face Course and either the Printed or the Online Offering.
Should you prefer the Face-to-Face or the Blended Format to be offered in a small group, practical workshop format, please contact any of the Hub Owners directly. For this offering, learners are provide with attractive Workbooks, Files, Pencil, Colour Dividers and highlighters.
You can also obtain the following from the Hub Holders:
- The Printed Format of the StudySmart Course for parents and their children to work through on their own.
- The Online Electronic Format of the StudySmart Course for parents and their children to work through on their own.
- Either of the books “Study without Stress” or “Maak Leer Maklik”
- Access to the Online Support portal.
Bethlehem: Ms. Milanie Venter
Call: 082 339 6373
Hermanus: Ms. Joanné Schoeman
Call: 082 360 3798
Let your child master the Ten Habits and life will never be the same again.
Habits are learned and if others can master the Ten Habits,
your child can also do it.