Existing Studysmart Hubs
Because of the highly visual and user friendly way in which the material is presented, the Course format can be adapted to suit the individual requirements of parents and children. The StudySmart Course is therefore offered in four different formats:
- eSmart: Material is electronically downloaded to be viewed on smartphones or laptops. Parents and children do the course on their own.
- GoSmart: Material (DVD’s, Workbooks, other printed material) is delivered at your home in a box. Parents and children do the Course on their own.
- ActSmart: The course starts and after more-or-less 10 weeks ends with contact sessions between the Hub Owner and parents and children separately. In between the first and last sessions the parents and children do the course as explained during the contact sessions. The Hub Owner is for this period available to assist where necessary.
- TopSmart: Same as with ActSmart plus the following: the Hub Owner meets weekly for one hour with the children in smaller groups to review the video’s, oversee the completion of the exercises and to demonstrate how to apply the study principles to classwork.
The Hub Owners are highly trained, experienced and competent trainers. Obtain the following from your nearest Hub Owner:
- Buy eSmart
- Buy GoSmart
- Enrol for ActSmart
- Enrol for TopSmart
- Buy the book “Study without Stress: a Guideline for Parents”.
- Assistance on how to access the Online Support Portal.
Bethlehem: Ms. Milanie Venter
Call: 082 339 6373
Hermanus: Ms. Joanné Schoeman
Call: 082 360 3798
Vaalpark: Ms. Steliza Robertson
Call: 083 256 9477
Let your child master the Ten Habits and life will never be the same again.
Habits are learned and if others can master the Ten Habits,
your child can also do it.