Delivered In Printed Format
Because of the highly visual and user friendly way in which the material is presented, the Course format can be adapted to suit the individual requirements of parents and children. The StudySmart Course is therefore offered in four different formats:
- In Printed Format for parents and their children to work through the Course on their own.
- In Online Format for parents and their children to work through the Course on their own.
- As a Face-to-Face Course for children presented by highly competent, experienced and caring staff members.
- The Blended Format which is a blend of the Face-to-Face Course and either the Printed or the Online Offering
If the Printed Format is preferred, parents and children will receive the following in a box (Available in Afrikaans; English soon)
- For parents:
- On DVD: Video/audio material presented by Lindie Stydom explaining each habit and how parents can assist their children to master the habits.
- In text:
- Guidelines on each of the 10 Habits: What the Habit entails; What parents can do to assist their children.
- A Book: Study without Stress: A Parental Guide or Maak Leer Maklik: ‘n Handleiding vir Ouers.
- For children:
- Two DVD’s (for Grade 4 – 7 and Grade 8 – 12 respectively), presented by Lindie Stydom explaining the 10 habits and how to master them.
- Two workbooks (for Grade 4 – 7 and Grade 8 – 12 respectively), with examples and exercises.