Because of the highly visual and user friendly way in which the material is presented, the Course format can be adapted to suit the individual requirements of parents and children. The StudySmart Course is therefore offered in four different formats:
- eSmart: Material is electronically downloaded to be viewed on smartphones or laptops. Parents and children do the course on their own.
- GoSmart: Material (DVD’s, Workbooks, other printed material) is delivered at your home in a box . Parents and children do the Course on their own.
- ActSmart: The course starts and after more-or-less 10 weeks ends with contact sessions between the Hub Owner and parents and children separately. In between the first and last sessions the parents and children do the course as explained during the contact sessions. The Hub Owner is for this period available to assist where necessary.
- TopSmart: Same as with ActSmart plus the following: the Hub Owner meets weekly for one hour with the children in smaller groups to review the video’s, oversee the completion of the exercises and to demonstrate how to apply the study principles to classwork.
If GoSmart is preferred, parents and children will receive the following neatly packaged in a box (Available in Afrikaans; English soon)
- For parents:
- On DVD: Video/audio material presented by Lindie Stydom explaining each habit and how parents can assist their children to master the habits.
- In text:
- Guidelines on each of the 10 Habits: What the Habit entails; What parents can do to assist their children.
- A Book: Study without Stress: A Parental Guide or Maak Leer Maklik: ‘n Handleiding vir Ouers.
- For children:
- Two DVD’s (for Grade 4 – 7 and Grade 8 – 12 respectively), presented by Lindie Stydom explaining the 10 habits and how to master them.
- Two workbooks (for Grade 4 – 7 and Grade 8 – 12 respectively), with examples and exercises.