Delivered In Online Format
Because of the highly visual and user-friendly way in which the material is presented, the Course format can be adapted to suit the individual requirements of parents and children. The StudySmart Course is therefore offered in four different formats:
- In Printed Format for parents and their children to work through the Course on their own.
- In Online Format for parents and their children to work through the Course on their own.
- As a Face-to-Face Course for children presented by highly competent, experienced and caring staff members.
- The Blended Format which is a blend of the Face-to-Face Course and either the Printed or the Online Offering
If the Online Format is preferred, parents and children will receive all content as MP3- (for audio) and MP4 (for video) files. (Available in Afrikaans; English soon)
- Video/audio material presented by Lindie Strydom explaining each habit and how parents can assist their children to master the habits.
- As downloadable PDF documents:
- Guidelines on each of the 10 Habits: What the Habit entails; What parents can do to assist their children.
- A Book: Study without Stress: A Parental Guide or Maak Leer Maklik: ‘n Handleiding vir Ouers.
- Video/Audio: Two separate downloads (for Grade 4 – 7 and Grade 8 – 12 respectively), presented by Lindie Stydom explaining the 10 habits and how to master them.
- Workbooks/explanations: Two separate PDF downloads (for Grade 4 – 7 and Grade 8 – 12 respectively), with examples and exercises.