Delivered in Blended Format
Because of the highly visual and user friendly way in which the material is presented, the Course format can be adapted to suit the individual requirements of parents and children. The StudySmart Course is therefore offered in four different formats:
- In Printed Format for parents and their children to work through the Course on their own.
- In Online Format for parents and their children to work through the Course on their own.
- As a Face-to-Face Course for children presented by highly competent, experienced and caring staff members.
- The Blended Format which is a blend of the Face-to-Face Course and either the Printed or the Online Offering
The BLENDED DELIVERY is a blend of the Face-to-Face Course with either the Printed or the Online Format and specifically consists of the following:
- Kick-off workshops of two and one hours each for respectively children and parents. The sessions have a workshop format, is offered by trained and experienced personnel and is offered to groups of parents at a time convenient to them. During the workshops an overview of the course material and procedure is presented, enabling both parents and children to gain maximum benefit from the course.
- Parents and children work through the material on their own, whether it be the material in Printed or Online Format. Please see Printed Format, or Online Format for details of the material presented to parents and children.
- Concluding workshops of two and one hour each for children and parents respectively.
Should you prefer the Blended Format to be offered in a small group, practical workshop format, please contact us